Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fall Break!

I leave tomorrow (Thursday) for Rome! My friend Jeran and I will be traveling together. I'm really excited yet a bit nervous, never having traveled internationally before. But hey, there's no time like the present to learn, right? We'll be navigating by ourselves, but there are several others in our group also going to be in Rome. We will be staying with my roommate here in Ireland at her aunt and uncle's apartment, she's on a different flight and will meet us there. I'm looking forward to seeing the ancient city and to having some quality downtime! It's supposed to rain quite a bit this week, but we won't let that stop us! I'll be back on Monday night, so I hope to update with some photos of break then. Ciao!

3 comments:

Sara Neufeld said...

I'll be praying for you! Be safe and carry your pepper spray at all times.

Dana and Tonya said...

wow, jill! I'm so jealous. you have a wonderful time, but keep your eyes open, and as mom would say, "Jill! be aware of your surroundings!"

linda said...

Hey Jill! We all miss you here, and we love to read your blog. Can't wait to see the pictures from Rome.

Love,
Linda and your sisters at 340 Holly