Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Weekend to the city

I just packed to go to London, but only for the weekend...Isn't that crazy?! I'm excited, though! Our group is going to spend one day in oxford and parts of 2 days in London. Hopefully I'll get a chance to write a bit about it when i get back, but things will be crazy busy because we'll only have a week left!

A couple of photos from a little afternoon christmas party at the home of our art professor's parents today. They served us minced pies and even had Christmas crackers for us. They're a nice couple and both are actually practicing artists themselves. And they have a really old and adorable home.

The goodies in their cute kitchen...



Some of us girls w/ the crowns from our Christmas crackers.

1 comment:

Sara Neufeld said...

How fun! That picture of you just makes me miss you more!