Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mostly for Tonya...

I am making this post an ode to my sister, because I know that she would have loved this fun night and she's the one who taught me how to tease my hair--maybe that was when i was 4 and she was trying to give me a beehive behind mom's back and i was balling my eyes out, but she did teach me.

So we had a birthday celebration a couple of weeks back. Three of the lovely ladies of my house (including me) had birthdays all within a week of each other.

What better way to celebrate than an 80's 90's dance party in our home? And with that I let you take it the amazingness visually...





The Birthday girls.


All of the housies captured in Polaroid. Perfection.



And last, but not least, the "happy" couple from different decades.


Oh, and there honestly were a lot of people and much old music accompanied with dancing, but once the party started there was no time for pictures!

5 comments:

Dana and Tonya said...

oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT.

seriously.

i wish i could rat my own hair the way i could do yours. :)

LOVE YOU too!

Dana and Tonya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana and Tonya said...

also, you look scarily similar to Traci Klausner's senior pictures!

Sara Neufeld said...

Oh my word! I didn't know that you were still blogging! Woo Hoo! I just randomly checked...and this makes me happy. AJ is looking at the pictures with me...we vote for you & Chris to have an 80's themed wedding.

linda said...

oh this was fun!